Tuesday, June 19, 2007

commercial

pagod na ba ako talaga o sinasabe lang ng utak kong pagod ako?


actually, petiks lang ako sa work, wala gano ginawa except sa letters to participants na pahabol. pero other than that i did nothing...
all i did was surf the net, check my friendster, check other people's friendster, organize and comment on my multiply site and other people's site... i waited for 4pm so i could go to school for my class at 6pm.. had to walk to St. Francis square to buy shoes, coz my goddam shoes gave up on me. i couldnt risk falling in class so i had no choice but to buy a new pair. Damn..

Then i walked through Megamall to reach MRT. When i reached the platform, i was perspiring like hell.. damn, and i even had make up on, which makes things worst..

i almost fell asleep at the train coz i was feeling really tired and exhausted. Exhausted from the long walk and the heat of the sun. Then i had to ride the LRT for another 5-10 minutes to reach my destination...

the clock is ticking and im dreading it.. i feel so tired i feel like i wouldnt be teaching too good today...

i need energy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

added to my rss reader